SAP HANA SIMPLE FINANCE TRAINING
SAP Simple Finance (S/4 HANA Finance) is one of the important modules to manage SAP Finance and Accounting powered by SAP HANA. It is used to perform financial operations and accounting in real time and reporting using BI tools. SAP Simple Finance helps to analyze the financial conditions of an organization in the market. Our SAP Training Academy covers the basics of SAP Simple Finance and how to deal with its various modules and sub-modules.
Why Best SAP Training Institute
Depends on Batches
No. Of Student Placed
No. Of Branches
No. Of Student Taught
Money Back Guaranty
Check our Refund Policy
Affiliation & Association
Awarded Best SAP Training Institute
SAP HANA Simple Finance Training Features
Real Time Training
Hands-on Practical Training
Placement Support/Job Assistence
10+ year Experience, From – 2009
Flexible Batch Timings
Minimum Batch Size
Student Referral Bonus
Easy Accessible Locations
CV & Interview Preparation
Free Demo Provided
SAP HANA SIMPLE FINANCE Course Content
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- S/4HANA Roadmap
- Benefits of S4HANA from Business perspective
- Introduction to Fiori
- Deployment options (On premise, Cloud and Hybrid)
- Key Facts about SAP S/4HANA
- New SAP HANA-Based Architecture
- Immediate Benefits of the New Model
- Building on Top of the Universal Journal
- System Conversion
- New Implementation
- Landscape Transformation
- Migrating to General Ledger Accounting
- Migrating to Asset Accounting
- GL Accounts and GL master data
- BSEG V/S ACDOCA
- Non-disruptive approach
- Ledger Management
- Architecture of Management Accounting
- Material Ledger and Cost of Goods Sold
- Period Closing Programs for Management Accounting
- Business Partner Approach
- System DEMO-BP creation and configuration
- Customer Vendor Integration (CVI)
- Pre-Checks Customer and Vendor Integration
- Terms of Payment, Down Payment, Bill of Exchange
- Asset Acquisition
- Asset retirement (scrapping with Revenue with customer and without customer)
- Inter and intra Asset Transfers
- Unplanned Depreciation
- Assets Reports with Different variants and Asset Explorer
- Month-End and Year-End Closings in FI
- Interfaces for Central Finance
- Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Central Finance Instance and Implementation
- External System information
- Application Interface Framework
- Replicate Document Changes, Reversal, Payment Document
- General Ledger Master Data
- Primary and Secondary Cost Element
- Fixed Asset Statistical Cost Element Creation
- FI and CO Period Locks
- Authorizations for GL Master Data
- Bank Account Management
- Cash Operations
- Liquidity Management
- One Exposure from Operations
- Real orders and Settlements
- AUC (Assets) process with internal order (Real)
- Order Management in controlling area
- Investment Management integration with internal orders
- Information System (Reports) for internal orders
- Account based and Cost based CO-PA
- operating concern, characteristics and value fields
- Characteristics hierarchy and derivation
- Transfer of Billing Documents to CO-PA
- Automatic Account Assignments
- Maintain PA transfer Structure of Direct Postings
- Overview of SAP Integrated Business Planning for Finance
- SAP Business Warehouse and BW Integrated Planning
- SAP Business Objects Analysis for Office
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Embedded End to End Scenario
- Set Up Distribution Function in Cost Center Model
- Implementation, Administration, and Resources
- Material Costing
- Maintain Overhead Cost elements
- Costing sheets, overhead keys and groups and components structure
- Product costing by orders and period Variance calculation,
- Sales result Analysis Settlements
- Tax on Sales and Purchases
- Tax Calculation Procedures and Condition types
- Maintaining Tax Codes and Tax Postings
- Transaction Manager
- Foreign Exchange
- Credit Risk Analyzer
- Credit Risk Monitoring
- Credit Limit request and check
- Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution
- Dispute Case from Short payment and A/R Items
- Automatic Creation of Dispute Cases and Workflow
- Auto write-off of dispute cases
- Greenfield vs. Brownfield Approach
- SAP S/4HANA Finance in SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
I’ve completed SAP FICO course.Training was more than excellent. Office people very friendly and always smiling. Trainer is still helping even after completing the course. Recruiter team was excellent. My CV looks really good and I’m getting the interview calls.
– Nishad Sharma.
Infra is good, available trainers are very good with technical knowledge. It was a Wonderful experience being a part of sap training institute in pune. I would be thankful to the whole team for help. I cleared global certification in one attempt.
– Amit Dixit.
Best Institute in India for SAP. I made the right decision to learn SAP in Best SAP Training Institute. Faculty is very good and co-operative.
– Geetanjali Ballal.
It was a great learning experience. The training was well conducted and gave fundamental knowledge and a basic understanding of sap. Placement support was excellent and I cleared global certification in one attempt.
– Swapnil Mehra.
BEST SAP Training Academy is perfect place for SAP training, they have very practical approach for training with good and well organized lab. Exam preparatory batch is very efficient, I would like to thanks SAP Training Institute so as to make me clear RHCE exam in 1st attempt.
– Reva Bhoite.
What is the duration of SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
What is Fees of SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
Ask our Counselor
Who can learn SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
Any Graduate, Post Graduate. Store/Inventory Management background or experience, Relevant sap experience, Technical and networking background.
What are the job opportunities in SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
SAP HANA Finance Consultant and SAP HANA Finance User
Do you offer placement support for SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
Yes, however we don’t guaranty 100% placements.
Our Placed Candidates Success Stories
Piyush Bhagat – Placed in TCS
After graduation, Piyush was confused about his career. He had no idea what to do after graduation for better career growth. Some of his friend learn SAP so he suggest him to do SAP. He comes to our office with so much queries about SAP. Our trainers helps him to resolve all his queries about SAP. And suggest him to attend free demo session so he will get idea about what SAP is. He join our academy to learn SAP MM module. Our Counsellor and Placement manager help him a lot to reach his career goal and get placement. If you are confident about yourself and have relevant skills then we suggestion SAP academy is the best place for you. Now he working in TCS.
Manali Kokre. – Placed in Amdocs
Manali was interested to learn SAP for better career growth. Manali saw our fee demo session so she attend our Free demo session and she made her decision to learn SAP with us. She was confused to decide which is the best SAP module to start her career. So We guided her on everything, which module is best for her career with her interest and she started her training in SAP HANA. In 2 months of training she learn in deep about sap HANA. Our Placement Assitance guides her before going to an interview as per company requirements. Everything on how she needs to perform in the interview is guided by the SAP team. From starting of course to getting placed, Our Experienced Trainer really helped her in every step. Our and of course her hard work is Paid off after successfully course completion , and She got placed in AMDOCS.
Mandeep Singh – Placed in Capgemini
SAP academy is turning point of Mandip’s Career. He joined SAP academy to learn SAP HANA training. Trainer’s here are very experienced and Knowledgeable, with all there support and help he able to crack certification exam and interview. With the help of SAP academy he was able to fulfill his dream, currently he is working Cagpemini. Throughout his training, Faculty in SAP academy, Counsellors and staff are very interactive and Cooperative with him. Placement assitance has provided lot of Placement opportunities to get placed.
What is the salary package of in SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
You can expect 30k to 40k salary.
What is the future scope of SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
There is lot of scope in sap, you can work as HANA Finance consultant.
Which are top recruiting companies in SAP HANA Simple Finance Training?
You will find software companies like Infosys, IBM, Wipro, Yesh Techonology, Accenture, TCS, Capgemini along with production company like Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, Alfa laval, etc.
What is SAP HANA Simple Finance Module?
SAP Simple Finance (S/4 HANA Finance) is one of the important modules to manage SAP Finance and Accounting powered by SAP HANA. It is used to perform financial operations and accounting in real time and reporting using BI tools.
In which industries, SAP HANA is used?
SAP HANA has wide use it has covered all the industries like Computer Software/Hardware, Information Technology and Services, Staffing and Recruiting, Consulting, Retail, Financial Services, Food Production etc.